Address: New village, QIANDIAN Town, Shuncheng District, Fushun City
Mobile phone: 13904136957
Taobao Mall: Jinyu Food.cc
Frozen corn is certainly nutritious! Now Fushun Jinyu Food Co., Ltd. will answer your questions:
1. High available energy. The metabolizable energy of maize is 14.06 MJ / kg, the higher one is 15.06 MJ / kg, which is the highest one predicted by grain fruit. This is mainly due to the fact that the crude fiber in corn is very small, only 2%; while the nitrogen-free extract is as high as 72%, the digestibility can reach 90%; on the other hand, the crude fat content of corn is high, ranging 3.5% to 4.5%. Corn is an annual gramineous plant, also known as bracts, sticks, six grains so on. According to the research determination, every 100 grams of corn contains 106 kilocalories, 2.9 grams of cellulose, 4.0 grams of protein, 1.2 grams of fat, 22.8 grams of carbohydrates, other mineral elements vitamins. The crude fiber in corn is 4-10 times higher than that in milled rice flour. Corn also contains a lot of magnesium, magnesium can strengthen the intestinal wall activity, promote the secretion of body waste. The above ingredients functions of corn are very beneficial for slimming. When corn is seasoned, the flower ear corn silk have diuretic effect are beneficial to weight loss. Corn can be boiled soup instead of tea, can also be destroyed into corn flour, corn cake so on. The puffed popcorn has a large volume, which can eliminate the hunger of obese people after eating, but it contains very low calories after eating, it is also one of the substitutes for slimming.
2. The content of linoleic acid is high. The content of linoleic acid in sweet waxy corn is 2%, which is the highest in grain fruit. If the proportion of corn in the diet is more than 50%, only corn can satisfy the requirement of linoleic acid for pigs chickens (1%).
3. The protein content is low the quality is poor. The protein content of corn is about 8.6%, the amino acid is unbalanced, the content of lysine, tryptophan methionine is deficient.
4. About 80% of minerals minerals exist in embryo, calcium content is very small, about 0.02%; phosphorus content is about 0.25%, but about 63% of phosphorus exists in the form of phytate phosphorus, the utilization rate of monogastric animals is very low. The content of other mineral elements is also low.
5. Vitamin E is more in fat soluble vitamins, about 20mg / kg, carotene is more in yellow corn, vitamin D K are almost absent.
6. Lutein yellow corn contains 22 mg / kg lutein on average, which is one of the characteristics of yellow corn. It is of great significance for the coloring of egg yolk, shank claw.
Modern research has confirmed that corn contains rich unsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid, which has a synergistic effect with vitamin E in corn germ, which can reduce blood cholesterol concentration prevent it depositing on blood vessel wall. Therefore, corn has certain preventive therapeutic effects on coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia hypertension. Vitamin E can also promote cell division delay aging. Corn contains selenium magnesium, selenium can accelerate the decomposition of peroxides in the body, magnesium can promote the body waste discharged the body, the glutamic acid contained in it has certain brain function.